Wayne Kosaka has been promoting mediation as a form of intervention, meant to help the parties who are engaged in conflict. Wayne employs a blend of Transformative and Facilitative mediation styles to assist parties who are destabilized by the negative effects of conflict, reclaim their sense of recognition, empowerment and decision making.
Known for his calm and non-directive approach, Wayne has mediated hundreds of civil cases, family, business, workplace and guardianship disputes with an 85% resolution.
+ Mediator, Superior Court Contra Costa County
+ Mediator, California Lawyers for the Arts
+ Peer Mediation Trainer, Western Justice Center
+ Mediation Supervisor, Superior Court County of Ventura
+ Mediation Supervisor, Superior Court County of Simi Valley
Mediation Certifications and Training
• Fundamentals of Family Law, Northern California Mediation Center
• Family Reentry Program, Peninsula Conflict Resolution Center
• Guardianship Mediation, Center for Human Development
• Elderly Mediation, Superior Court County of Ventura
• Conflict Mediation, Western Justice Center
• Transformative Mediation, University of California Santa Barbara
• Mediation/Negotiation, University of California Santa Barbara
Wayne Kosaka has been awarded for his outstanding services and commitment to mediation from the Superior Court County of Ventura, Superior Court County of Simi Valley and Ventura Center for Dispute Solutions.
He operates his mediation practice in San Rafael.